Overhead Fibre Wrap Installation on the existing power transmission networks on voltages ranging up to 400kv, wrapping 150km+ of 48 and 96 core fibre annually. We are responsible for ensuring all power outages and isolations are secured with ESB prior to any works being undertaken. All work carried out at heights of up to 150ft by fully accredited in-house engineers, who are AFL and Network approved, using specialist equipment and tools designed for this network architecture.
- Circet have 9 ESB Network approved PICW’s in the overhead fibre wrap crews who are approved for works on 10kv to 400kv structures
- 6 crew members are approved for live line climbing on 200kv and 400kv networks
- 3 crew members are fully accredited AFL field engineers
- We are currently wrapping 48 and 96 core fibre on Wood Poles, Single Circuit and Double Circuit structures
- We have our own in house training facility where we simulate fibre wrap installation procedures in conjunction with ESBN
- Installation of purpose build ADSS and MASS fibre lines
- 24-7-365 emergency response to carry out fault repairs on the Network.
- We carry out all splicing and testing works OH and UG including PMD-CD.